LATAM Airlines lets its customers check-in online before the flight. Passengers no longer have to check in 48 hours before their trip like they used to. With the LATAM Airlines check-in, you can do it online from the comfort of your own home on their official website. Automatic check-in is available for both local and foreign flights on LATAM.
Please follow these steps to check in automatically online:
- Go to www.latamairlines.com to visit the official website of LATAM Airlines
- To access your trips, simply click on “My Trips” on the homepage. Please provide the email address that you used to make the purchase.
- Please provide your email address.
- Please input your booking reference and last name. Your ticket will appear right in front of you.
- Choose the passenger you want to check-in. They might request more information.
- Click on “check-in” now.
- You can check in automatically at the LATAM check-in section.
- To proceed, please provide your reservation code and last name. After pressing enter, you will be checked in automatically.
To choose your seat, you need to know the rules for selecting seats. Here’s the policy:
- To choose a seat without paying, you need to do it within 24 hours of buying your ticket.
- No matter what type of ticket you have, you can choose a seat by checking in.
- You cannot upgrade a seat while selecting it.
- If you want to upgrade your seat, you need to follow the upgrade policy and pay for the upgrade.
- Choosing a seat depends on whether or not there are seats available.
LATAM allows passengers to choose their preferred seat. On LATAM flights, passengers have to pay an additional fee to choose their preferred seat.
Steps to Selecting a Seat on Latam Airlines
- Please visit the official website of LATAM Airlines.
- To access your booking, click on “Manage My Booking“.
- Enter your reference number and last name in the provided space.
- Your ticket will be displayed on the screen. You can choose your seat here. Please click on it.
- You will see a seat map for LATAM in front of you. You can select the seat you want on this map of available seats.
- Once you have chosen your seat, you can proceed to make the payment. You have the option to select the payment method.
- Once you pay, LATAM will send you an email to confirm your seat. You can now enjoy your journey in a comfortable way.
How Do I Select My Seats on Latam Airlines?
To travel comfortably, you can choose your preferred seat. To pick a seat, you need to follow the selection process. Here are the steps for selecting a seat:
- Go to Latam Airlines’ official website.
- Click on “MyTrips”. To find your booking, please enter the booking reference number and the passenger’s last name.
- When you reach your ticket summary, you can click on the menu icon. Choose the seat option from the drop-down menu.
- Clicking on this will take you to the seat map. Choose any seat you like. After that, you will be redirected to the payment page. If needed, pay by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once you’ve chosen your seat, you’ll get an email with your ticket sent to your registered email address.
Seat Selection Through the Customer Service Team
You can use methods other than the online process to select your seat. If you want to choose your own seat, you can ask the customer service team for help. They will assist you in selecting a seat. To contact the team, please follow the steps for selecting your seat on Latam Airlines. The following are provided below:
- To start, go to Latam Airlines’ official website at https://www.latamairlines.com/us/en.
- Next, click on the “Help” option located at the top of the airline’s homepage.
- You will be directed to the help page from here. To contact us, simply scroll down the page. To select the same, tap on “Create a case”.
- Click on either “complaint” or “query”.
- To make a call, choose the call option from the contact options. Call the number provided and follow the IVR instructions to speak with a representative.
Here are the steps to follow for the IVR:
- Press 1 to continue in English.
- Press 2 to change the language.
- Press 9 for more options.
- Press 0 to talk with an executive.
- Press # to listen to the menu.
- Press * for more options.
Latam Seat Selection Fee
You may have to pay between $10 and $50 to choose your seat. Members with Latam’s Back and Black Signature status do not have to pay a fee to select their seats. Check out how to change the name on a flight ticket on Latam Airlines.
What is the Fee for Checking a Bag on Latam?
Checking a bag on Latam may cost you anywhere from $20 to $80. To learn more about what was mentioned above, you can visit Latam Airlines’ official website or get in touch with their customer support team.
Can I check in online with LATAM Airlines?
LATAM Airlines offers online check-in for their customers prior to their flights.
How early can I check-in online with LATAM Airlines?
LATAM Airlines doesn’t have a specific timeframe for online check-in anymore. You can do online check-in whenever you want.
Can I select my seat during online check-in with LATAM Airlines?
You can select your seat while checking in online with LATAM Airlines.
Can I select my seat before the flight with LATAM Airlines?
You can choose your seat before your flight with LATAM Airlines.
Is there a fee for selecting seats with LATAM Airlines?
LATAM Airlines may charge a fee of $10 to $50 for selecting a seat. LATAM’s Back and Black Signature members don’t need to pay for seat selection.